𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘

"Yes sure thing, boss" he promised.

Wait is that Jeon Jungkook I see with him? The infamous mafia leader? And he's friends with Taehyung? Damn, boss is gonna like this.

Tae POV

It was literature and ma'am has assign ed us with group projects. It was on in acting a monologue, and I was excited. She had allowed us to choose our own partners and it was clear for me, Jungkook.

But the sad thing was, he wasn't present today. So I decided to wait.

"So students, I hope you have made your teams, nevertheless I do see few of you are left out, so I'll be pairing them up." Miss Jini announced to the class.

Jungkook you dummy, please come fast.

Damn Tae, you can't pair up with anyone else huh?

Shut up k

He was in his old land, blushing at the fact on how much he wanted Jungkook.

"So lemme see, Yeounjin and Soobin, Taehyung and-"

The door opened, revealing Jungkook cooly entering.

"Oh your majesty, glad you have decided to enlighten us with your presence" Miss Lee sneered.

"Well, what to do, the kingdom was surely going boring until now and it needed the king" Jungkook replied back with sass with  which the whole class cheered.

"Uhh, you never learn. So where was I? Yes, Taehyung and Jihoon. Who's left now? Ahh yes,Jungkook and Sara."

Tae POV

Noooo, I wanted to pair up with kook. This is dumb. I turned back and saw Jungkook smiling but I was pissed at him and gave a glare to him. Only if he was early.

"Ok students, you can sit next to your partners and start discussing." Miss Jini said.

"Hey, nice to meet you Taehyung" Jihoon said as he rose from his seat and sat next to my seat.

"Oh hey, Jihoon." I gave a smile.

" First of all, you wudnt mind if I called you Tae ya? Dont judge me, but I just give random short names to all people. It's been a habit, that's why."

" Haha, lol. Thts completely fine. So let's get started ya."

Before starting, I turned around to look at Jungkook. I was sad, Sara seemed a nice girl, it looked like she was explaining her ideas and Jungkook just glancing from his phone to her at times.

Jungkook noticed me and was surprised and then it turned into a smirk.

Jihoon called me back and we started discussing.

He seemed like a friendly guy. Very dedicated and funny. He cracked up jokes in between which were too good.

Jk POV

Sara was boring, but lucky thing, she decided to do everything and I had to just play along. All good.

I noticed Tae laughing, having a great time with him huh?

I didn't like it. I rolled my tongue poking my cheek. He seemed enjoying it way to much.

*Ting*

I noticed Taehyung picking up his bag and coming back to meet me.

"Hey Jungkook" he beamed.

"Oh Taehyung, I'm actually still talking to Jungkook, would be kind if you could have some patience and acknowledge that." Sara said annoyed.

"Oh well, I'm sorry. Sure go ahead." Taehyung forced out a smile and decided to leave.

Jk POV

Excuse me, what just happened now? All he said was hi to me.

My thoughts were intruppted when Sara touched my arm.

"Hey Jungkook, I was asking whether you could come to my home to discuss on the project this evening as we're friends now." She asked excited.

Eww bitch. First you say rude things to Tae and then touch me.

"Sara, let me make it clear for you, stay in your limits and funny of you to  assume than we are even friends."

She was shocked. There dropped her hopes on dating Jungkook.

With that Jungkook went to the next class. As he was walking through the empty corridors, his phone rang.
"Jungkook this weekend we have an important mission. Boss just called me and let others know of it alright."

"Namjoon hyung, who is it this time?"

"Uh, kook it's -

Hey guys,

Hope it's going well.

Thank you for reading!