𝕹𝖔 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘

"You wudnt believe this, there's not even a single record of him. Not even his birth certificate!" Yoongi shouted. To which Namjoon rose and strided towards the PC to check. He hurrily encrypted few codes and keys. But to his surprise it said UNLOCKED.

"Shit, it's planned. There is a strong barrier against it. Some one has blocked it." Namjoon said frustrated.

"Let me call Jin and ask where is Taehyung" Yoongi said rushing to take his phone.

At home.

Jin was cooking fried rice when he got the call. But the user id made him instantly pick it up.

"Ya Yoongi, is everything fine. No one's hurt right?" Jin panicked.

"Not exactly but before that, where's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh he, he was pissed at me because I didnt let him go out. Poor kid. He's probably upstairs playing video games." Jin giggled.

"Oh, could you just go check on him?" Yoongi calmed down.

"Sure....Tae..." Jin knocked on the room but didn't get any response back so he assumed the younger was asleep. But when he opened the door, the only thing caught his sight was the open window.

"Shit, Yoongi. He ran away" Jin said quickly running off to the window and checking the nearby locations.

"Yes, I fucking knew it. Quickly check the cameras. You would be able spot him." Yoongi groaned.

Jin speedily ran to the room and checked for the clips. But every thing was normal. Not even a single movement was recorded.

"Fuck, there's nothing. It's clean. Either he planned it out or someone helped him." Jin said defeated.

"Ugh, did he ever tell you why did he wanted to go out?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Ya-"

One hour ago

Taehyung was nervously scrolling through his phone. He was scared for Jungkook. He just wanted all of them to come back safely. Whoever they were killing, he just wished they would come back safe and sound, and just cuddle with his kookie.

Unexpectedly, he got a call from an unknown number and he picked up.

"Taehyung, it's me Bogum. I'm free today and thought I could teach you. Wanna come over?" Bogum muttered.

"Oh, today? I'm not sure, but I'll try." Taehyung said.

"I'm only free today. If not today, then I don't know when." Bogum stressed.

"Ok fine. Where tho?" Taehyung asked.

"At the 2nd warehouse." Bogum replied.

Taehyung was glad. Even though Jungkook advised him not to leave the house, he wanted to learn the tricks.

He walked downstairs and asked Jin whether he could go out to meet his friends. Although, unaware that Jin would bombard him with questions.

"Where are you going?"

"Coffee shop"

" To see whom?"

"Jihoon"

"When are you gonna come back?"

"2 hours later"

And after all that, Taehyung expected a yes but to his dismay,

"No, Taehyung. I'm not allowing you."
Jin said strictly.

"What the hell? I just told you I need to leave, and I will leave whether you like it or not". Taehyung said annoyed.

"There's no point of being angry Tae. I have to follow Jungkook's order. I'm helpless." Jin said.

Taehyung walked back to his house, banging the door hard enough for Jin to hear.

He was frustrated and started thinking how he could leave.

1. Through the window

2. Hack the cameras

3. Get away from the security.

He quickly planned it out and for the fakeness he put a video game in high volume.

Oh, what do you guys think? Is Tae doing the right thing?

😂😂😏🧡🧡

😂😂😏🧡🧡