𝕬 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊

While others were debating on their plan, Taehyung had waken up with a banging headache.

So he decided to take a warm shower and go down. He took Jungkook's hoodie and sweatpants and went inside. After a warm shower he went down an saw Jin in the kitchen.

"Oh Tae, how are you feeling? Come here I have made soup for you." Jin said as he noticed Taehyung coming down.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung smiled. He was relaxed, Jungkook's hoodie and the perfect soup calmed him down.

"Tae, were you hurt anywhere? If you want I'll check up on you." Jin suggested.

"No hyung everything's fine." Taehyung beamed.

"Ok then. I'll get going to the meeting. Take care alright." Jin hugged the other and went.

Tae POV

I thought of the incident that took place today. How come I was so weak? Dad had taught me far better than that. It could be lack of practise but still I cudnt do it.

I sighed. I hate it when someone does the thing I could do. As much as I'm thankful for Jungkook to help me, I could have done it myself. I don't want to be vulnerable in front of them.

I too wanna train. It's been long. I don't want to be a part of mafia, but I want to be fit again. I'll ask Jimin to teach me, perfect.

I grined.

NO ONE POV

In the meeting

"How is he?"Jungkook asked as Jin entered the room.

"He seemed good, now having the soup." Jin said.

"Mm, now on with the training, tomorrow full day we'll be training. The goods will be here by the early morning and this time there us a tight security. All of us will be practising and the boss is sending more people." Namjoon said.

"I need to learn those hacking codes Namjoon." Yoongi said looking from the computer data.

"Ya, just stay after the meeting. I'll guide you through that. Ok guys that was for the meeting."

"I was thinking on taking Tae for a da- , no like a hangout. You know to remove today's incident." Jungkook suggested.

"A hangout would be boring. But a date would surely be nice." Jimin smirked.

"I wasn't even-"

"Oh kook, will you both confess that you love each other? It's kinda laging now." Jin said grinned.

"Guys we do-"

"It's said, actions speak louder than words. I don't know who's blind here, us or yourself." Yoongi said.

"Fucking fine. I'll confess today. We'll be late." Jungkook gave up.

"Why late, you guys ain't doing anything other than confessing. Get back here at sharp 8." Jin said.

"Sure my ass would." Jungkook smirked.

All laughed and prepared for tomorrow.

Tae POV

"Tae, how are you babe?" I heard Jungkook asking me.

" I'm fine kookie." I beamed and walked up to him and hugged.

"Mm, good to hear that. How about I take you for a date tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"U-uh yes sure kookie" I was so excited hearing those words that I didn't notice the words that I gave out.

Ayee, a date.

Who's excited?

Uff.