𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊

I felt a poke on my shoulder.

"Bro, you prepared?" Jackson asked silently. Funny to see him actually caring about this.

"Ya, I did, it's gonna be the best one, didn't sit till 2 last night for nothing!"

"The fuck? U serious kook?"

"Sure, my lazy ass will sit for writing a speech"

"Lmao, at least I have one with me"

Turning front, Taehyung was still delivering his speech. He was doing well, but all that wasn't my concern. It was those eyes, face which I felt like I knew them so closely. I felt a sudden urge to find who was it. What was his surname? Wait, he had never mentioned it.

Anyways, why was I concerned about him. You have better things to do Jungkook.

Tae POV

After that stupid idiot loser advised me to "look where I'm walking", I decided to relax and go for the class. I wasn't in the mood of greeting everyone, because only one thing was in my mind, how to get back on him.

Just to make sure he was there in class, I turned back, and soon his eyes were on me. I bet, he didn't expect that.

If he chose to have fun with me, I'll show him who the actual bully is.

I was thinking of the strategies, while ma'am called me for the speech. I'm glad I presented it well and now it the chance of the girl next to me.

I quickly wrote down the sentences on a paper and stuck the tape behind it. As the bell rang, I noticed Jungkook leaving and quickly placed the paper behind him and moved away from him. Bye, dear enjoy.

Jk POV

Striding to the second class, I noticed people behind me cracking up. At first, I thought it was something else but that assumption was put wrong when Jimin came from back and stopped me.

"J-Jungkook, o-omg who did that?" he said, trying to control his laugh.

"What is so funny?" I was pissed.

Why are they laughing seeing my back? Is something there?

"Bro, you have this paper stuck to your back," he said, laughing.

"Uh", I took it from my back, and read it. Oh, that's smart, he had the courage to pull it back huh? Fine then, let's play. This is exciting, found a new friend. Hmm.

"Lol bro, who did that? It's so funny. hahaha"

"Who else, Taehyung", I smirked and noticed how Jimin's face turn into a surprised and then a bright smile.

"Oh well, that's great, got a new buddy to fight with huh"

"Let's see" I smiled.

Hey guys,

Hope your doing fine.

Sorry for the short chapter:(