𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊?

The ones I waited for had arrived.

Kim Juhyo, oh how desperately I wanted to end that man's existence. He would do anything to go against humanity, from killing innocents to human trafficking to millions of drug shipments. I looked to him with utter disgust.

The fight had started. All were fighting. The Kims were decreasing in numbers. While we openly fired people I noticed that Bogum and Juhyo went outside. I signaled a few others to follow them, which included me, Jimin, Jhope, and 3 others.

Upon reaching the basement, we spread out waiting for any sound. But surprisingly none.

Was it a trap?

*Boom*

A bomb

No one POV

It had blasted. It was a quick one, but luckily none of them were severely hurt. The smell had diffused around. As they chocked on the smell, their energy being drained. Their eyes shrinked unable to look around. Stumbing upon due to dizziness. Helplessly, all had fainted.

After an hour.

Jungkook had woken up coughing. He tried regaining his memory. Everything was black, he tried to adjust his vision and see if anyone else was with him.

"Ahh"

A quite voice was heard. And momentarily Jungkook had realized it was Jimin.

"Dude, Jimin, can you hear me?" Jungkook whispered.

"Mm, my head hurts. Where's everyone else?" Jimin muttered.

"I dont know but could you try checking if there's Jhope next to you."

"Ahh, these hand cuffs hurt. Lemme see"

Jimin tried reaching out his hand to check if there was anybody lying nearby. And, yes there was indeed a body.

"Y-yes there is" Jimin said as he tried waking up the other.

"Wake up for God's sake." Jimin stressed and after constant effort the male had woken up.

"Why have they left us here, just handcuffed?" Jungkook thought.

"They took our ear pieces too, shit" Jimin groaned.

"But why leave us here, not like they cudnt have killed us there itself." Jhope said struggling to get up.

"Ya, something is fishy." Jungkook mumbled.

Around 2 mins of sitting there, a rusted door had opened. The creaky sound it made alerted the others.

"Well, you are all awake. Such a pity" Bogum teased.

Jungkook only frowned.

"Take hold of them and bring to the hall." Bogum sneered.

Few men came and tried dragging the 3. They harshly pulled their arms and drew them all through the floor.

On reaching the hall, they were carelessly thrown on the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Jungkook was frustrated but held it in.

He adjusted his eyes to the bright lit area. Looking at a specific corner he noticed a tall, bulky man.

Kim Jongun

He groaned.

"Oh poor Jungkook. Look where you are now. Your parents were first and now you? Aren't we that desperate to meet your parents?" He chuckled.

He knew that he was hitting Jungkook's weak spot, and oh it was so fun to see the other one's face quilt.

"I had only asked your mom to whore around but her stupid love for your father lead to their death. Poor them" He pressed on.

Jungkook tried his best not to be affected. Yet his insides were burning.

"Now, leave that. Your here, and I have to show you around hmm. So do you know a boy named Taehyung?" Jongun asked excited.

Hearing the last sentence Jungkook shivered. What did he do to Taehyung? How did he know about him? Jungkook panicked.

On the other side, Namjoon and Yoongi were able to hear them because of the bug placed on their skulls, but cudnt talk to them. But hearing Taehyung's name sure did surprise them. And Yoongi was first to ask.

"Wait what was Tae's surname?"

The question that no one thought about, no one cared about. The first person who Jungkook took to the house without checking any background. And Jimin had also reminded Yoongi to search on him the other day when asked about joining training. But he didn't.

"I don't remember Jungkook telling me. He probably knows." Namjoon said not paying attention as he was searching the others.

Yoongi immediately stood up and went to the other PC and checked for the details of Taehyung in their database.

And he was beyond shocked when he searched for TAEHYUNG.

H-hi...

You guys have any clue?

Write it down in comments.😁😁

😁😁