𝕬 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

"Is everything fine? The way you wanted?" 

"Ya, all good. I hope everything goes the way it's needed."

"Yes, we have taken care of that. Even though you will be having two personal bodyguards keeping tabs on you and reporting all to me. It took time for me to satisfy your dad with this idea. I'll be visiting you once in a month to keep a check on you. Remember all the points to be taken care of. Dont make me regret this decision."

"Yes yes, I will. Uhh...dad he's an arrogant one, I cant help it. N oh please tell those bodyguards to not make their presence much noticable."

"Alright. About your classes, everything has been arranged. All the new ids have been created, no one will suspect you but I have heard that there's one more gang in your same college. Do not go and mingle with them. I'll give you their details soon."

"Ugh this again...when will I be able to make friends if you're gonna bring up this shit again. I will make friends with the ones I trust. Now if you'll excuse me, I have lots of unpacking left to do."

"U-

ok bye, take care. Call me if you need help."

And with that he cut the call.

'So, from this moment, it's my own life. I can do what I want, do the things I love to do without someone constantly telling me. The past is gone, the unvarying reminder on how I must behave and live is all gone. Not absolute freedom, but I guess this is enough for now, after all, I'm just an 18 year old. I better start unpacking. New friends, new college, A NEW EXPERIENCE...AHH, IM EXCITED'

Taehyung thought to himself.

He hopes everything will come back to normal, it will indeed take time but he's doing this for the best. He was tired of that life, staying either hidden or constantly surrounded by the people judging him and telling him what to do and what not to.

Hours pass, tomorrow was the first day of his university. He was a student who took up a great interest in arts right from his early teenage years. He always found arts a place where he could showcase his talents openly. 

As time flew by, he decided to sleep so that he could be all ready for the start of a new fresh life.

He just had one thing to keep in his mind, to never reveal his surname or his family business. That was the cause of all chain of miseries attracting him. And an even important thing, to never let anyone know his father.

Hey guys,

This was just a short prologue for the book, just as an overview of the story.

Hope you enjoyed! 

Take care.

Thank you.