𝕾𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

HEY LOVELIES, 

To begin with, this is my FIRST book. Honestly, I'm very nervous but I'm just gonna do my best. After reading a lot of books on Wattpad, I'm eager to express my ideas through this platform.

Disclaimer:

This is fanfiction and I love and respect all K-pop idols. The story has nothing to do with reality. 

~Status: Completed

~Top / Jungkook

~Bottom / Tae

~ Mafia au

~Taekook/Vkook

~Other ships

Warnings:

~Mention of drugs, guns

~Swearing

~Violence

~Angst

plagiarism

/ˈpleɪdʒərɪz(ə)m/noun

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

It's a crime lovelies, do not do it!

I have not given anyone permission to copy or translate my work on any other platform. So please restrict yourselves from doing it. Use your thoughts and create your own work rather than stealing others' hard work! Also if my readers find any, please report them. Thank you.

Feel free to correct me when I'm going wrong,

And do not be a ghost reader, do comment.😁

Hope all of you like the story.

.

Warning: This is me, after writing the story. Surely being my first book, there are lots of grammatical errors, sentence reordering mistakes but trust me, there's an amazing storyline and pure love amidst all these. And there's always a first for everything, so please appreciate it, if that's hard for you, you can leave and read my other well-written books! So now if you wanna read my baby writing, welcome to CHAINED RHYTHM!

 And there's always a first for everything, so please appreciate it, if that's hard for you, you can leave and read my other well-written books! So now if you wanna read my baby writing, welcome to CHAINED RHYTHM!