ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕗𝕦𝕝

Tae POV

Weeks had passed. The classes were going pretty fine. I started hanging out with Jimin and Jhope. No change with Yoongi, that guy was never interested in a conversation as much as I tried to start one. Speaking of Jungkook, I don't know how to describe it. We do share a few glances, hi- bye sometimes but other than no progress. Not like I care tho.

Now, I'm walking to my first class, Literature. I was thinking about the speech I prepared to be presented, and someone just pushed me which made me fall on my knees to the floor.

Ouch, that hurt. I turned to look at that dumb bitch.

To my surprise, it was Jungkook. I was about to start shouting at him but unknowingly I took note of his handsome face. As much as I don't like romantic scenes where the drama happens, oh two of them clash, never ending eye contact, blushing and all that lovey-dovey shit, something caught me and there I was in acting the exact things I mentioned. It is possible to have a little crush on the person you don't even know?

No Taehyung, look at his face. That is a face of annoyed and irritated, there's no way he likes you. Ughh, I'm a fool.

Jk POV

As striding to my locker for taking my book for Literature, I noticed Taehyung walking to class. He was in an over-sized hoodie and ripped black jeans. Damn, simple but cute. We never really spoke the past weeks even though he used to hang out with Jimin.

Why don't we break the ice?

A smirk plastered across my face as I pretended to not see him and pushed him forward.

Oops-

He fell on his knees, showcasing a great view for me. Ok Jungkook, now it's not time. Calm down, buddy.

I saw him turning back with an angry face, soon turning into a pout. That was so cute. I looked at him, his face, indeed a beautiful one. As I notice his beautiful eyes, I feel like I have seen them before, another person who has the same cut of his face but still couldn't figure out. I saw him staring at me and that's when I was brought back.

"Hey, you-"

"Look where you going nerd" before he could start blaming me I stopped him. New kid, must learn his surroundings. I shrug and leave.

As I walk into the class, Ms. Jini looks at me and just shakes her head. The same old shit.

A minute later, I notice Taehyung entering but not with his usual boxy-smile. He greets the teacher and sits on the second bench.

Was the fall that harsh?

Suddenly he looks back, and his eyes land on me and glares and turns front.

Should I be scared? Pfft.

"Good morning students, a new week, fresh ideas. Let's start with speeches, shall we? So Taehyung, dear, please come in front and start with yours."

What are we, kindergarten?

Hey guys

Hope your enjoying the story.