𝕸𝖔𝖒

I got a call from the same number so I quickly went to my room and picked it up.

"Yes Taehyung, what do you want." Bogum spoke.

"Hi hyung. I actually wanted a favour from you." Taehyung said.

"Mm, and what is it?" Bogum asked, listening keenly.

"I wanted training classes from you. I feel kind of insecure nowadays. I just want to protect myself"

"And why all of a sudden?" Bogum was curious.

"Oh that, I was, I was actually gonna be kidnapped, but luckily I fought them back and saved myself." Taehyung said hiding the whole existence of Jungkook. He knew that The kims hated The Black Cobra and they might probably use him and get to them.

"Ok then, let me think. Fine, you can start coming when I call you. Be ready."

With that they cut the call.

Bogum was smirking. Everything was going the way the way he wanted. Of course he knew the incident that took place where the Blackjacks attacked Taehyung but then Jungkook came and shot them but when asked their leader, they uttered Ki-i. Just the way he wanted. This way the Black Cobras would be infuriated and would have been planning for a war.

How does he know all this?

Duh, afterall he's the right hand man of the famous underground mafia. THE KIMS. And he sure had all the data within seconds.

Tae POV

I was happy. Hyung was gonna teach me and now Jungkook will be happy. I just have to make sure that no one knows about this. Let me delete the conversation. Opening my phone, I realized that it was already been removed. I signed.

Now let me go visit them.

Striding to the warehouse, I was met with the strong smell of sweat and all working hard. I could see Jungkook, Jimin guiding them while there way were following strictly. They were around 40 people.

"Dad, I don't want to go for training." I weeped.

"Please don't send me. I don't like to do excercises. Please, I'll be a good boy, I won't meet any of my friends. I'll stay in this house, please don't make me do it"

The cries of a 14 year old was heard as he was dragged forcefully from his room and taken to the practice ground.

"No, you will listen to me. I want you to know self-defence so that next time what happened last week wont happen ever again. Got it?" He shouted.

Hearing this he cried even more because  of the memory of the fight. How those people mercilessly snatched his mom and hit her. He was young, cudnt understand what to do or what he was seeing but hearing the last words from his mom, he obeyed.

"Taehyung, I l-love you. Now run to your room. Ahh"

As the painful screams were heard, he ran and ran from those monsters. Poor him, entering his room and locking it fainted due to panic attack. That was the the first panic attack he had but with the help of medications he had improved.

"Oh Taehyung. Hi." Jungkook said as he noticed the other male deep in thoughts.

That bought Taehyung back.

Hey guys,

Take care.