𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡

As sun shined bright, Taehyung opened his eyes with a bright smile. And shifting his gaze to the right, he smiled even brighter. Cuz there was his love, looking like a bunny yet the face showed fearless.

Everyone has a weak spot, but it is his soul mate who makes that their strength.

Taehyung has always supported everyone who had troubles as much as he can, because he was there in that same position and no one was there for him.

"Gooood morninggg  Kookieeeee" Taehyung said excitedly as he shook Jungkook.

"Taaaeee, no. Lemme sleep. Stop doing that." Jungkook huskily said as he held both of Taehyung's wrist and pinned it up.

" No, police officer, how dare you handcuff my hands." Taehyung said dramatically and wriggled out of the other's hold.

And the next very moment, Jungkook was being tickled. Anyone knew Jungkook was so ticklish? 

"Tae, stop that" Jungkook said catching his breath and hovered Taehyung to the bed and pinned him down.

"You seem to be very energetic in morning huh." Jungkook said as he slowly kissed Taehyung's neck.

"K-kookie...s-stop" Taehyung said whimpering.

"Mm, come let's take a bath." Jungkook said as he got up and went to the washroom.

They didn't want to hurry up. Even though Jungkook was tempted and just wanted to mark him, he knew Taehyung didn't want to jump into it. And he respected that decision.

"And Tae, today we are going to the mall for shopping, so get ready"  Jungkook said from the washroom.

Taehyung hummed while organizing their bed.

He was excited. It's been long since he got clothes and yearned for Gucci too.

After having breakfast, both set out to the mall. Upon reaching, Taehyung was so happy that he pulled Jungkook to each shop, showing his puppy eyes to buy at least something from each store. And Jungkook being weak for it, let it. 

(Let's not forget, Taehyung is the rich kid, but when your crush gets it for you u just accept it, and Jungkook is also pretty rich.)

After doing enough shopping, they decided to stop for lunch. Jungkook decided that he'll get pizza for both while Taehyung could just take a seat.

While Taehyung was waiting, the poor boy obviously got bored. So he unhesistatingly went for buying make up items. After purchasing a lip gloss he went to use the washroom.

Abruptly a handkerchief was being pressed to his nose and he recognises the chemical, chloroform. On instincts, he tried kicking the guy from back in vain as chemical was too strong. He tried to come out of the hold but the other male was too strong. He was gradually fainting and could feel the person taking him to the parking. The surrounding was blurry but he immediately bit the other's arm and turned to kick the person's groin and punched his face.  He saw the male falling down momentarily but then two other hands wrapped each of his arms.

He was struggling, two people at both sides, and now they were taking him to a van. He knew he had to do something but was vulnerable.

*Gun shot*

Lmao wht

Lmao wht.

Hope you guys are enjoying the chapters.💜💜