𝓐 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓹

"Uh, kook it's the KIMS"

"What, they are back? They were silent for months. Suddenly back now."

" Ya, we tried to hack them but no data nothing on their whereabouts these past months. But now since they are back, let's assume they are all well prepared."

"Alright hyung. I have 3 classes left to go but I have it with all of them, so I'll let them know."

"K, we'll discuss on that today. By the way Jin wanted to meet your new friend, Taehyung is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Haha, oh yes. Jimin had planned for a hangout this weekend but I guess it wouldn't be possible cuz of the mission. Anywyas bye hyung, i go to go." Jungkook answered.

"Okay bye."

Reaching upon the class, he observed Jimin, Yoongi playing with eachother and Jhope talking with Taehyung. He was happy to see Tae smiling.

'Smile suits him, oh how beautiful is his smile. That should remain there always.' Jungkook agreed with his mind.

Unknowingly Jungkook was admiring Taehyung which surely looked like a creep for others.

Taehyung noticed some one constantly staring at him and looked to the direction. There stood Jungkook staring back at him.

'A handsome creep' Taehyung thought.

"Jungkook take a picture, it will last way longer. But wait, last time I checked, you had him as your home screen ya?" Jimin told loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

With that Jungkook came back and upon hearing he blushed.

"Did, Jungkook just blush, I repeat BLUSH?" Jhope squealed.

"Jhorse stop screeching but damn, Taehyung you one lucky man to make Jungkook in this state." Yoongi too added.

Taehyung was as red as a cute little tomato.

"Guys, stop it alright and I have things to tell all of you, except for Tae" Jungkook said glancing at Tae.

To which all rose and followed Jungkook.

Tae POV

Isn't he so mean!

First he flirts with Sara and then didn't support me and continues to talk with her.

And now this. I'm done with him, let he do what he wants. If he wants to ignore me I will too.

Tae was pouting and learning the choreography that he didn't notice a figure walking upto him.

"Hey, Tae. How are you?" Jihoon softly asks.

"O-oh hey, Jihoon. I'm fine, you?" Tae says as he looks up.

" Oh I'm great. Talking to you always brightens up everyone's mood" Jihoon says brightly.

"Hehe, I'm glad it does. So how's life?"
Taehyung decided to start up the conversation.

"It's going fine. I just wanted to whether we could for for a coffee this weekend." Jihoon shyly suggested.

"Haha, I'm sorry Jihoon, but I despise coffee but let's have churros?" Taehyung said.

"Lol, that's fine. I'll text you the adress of the coffee shop k. I'll note down you phone number."

"Ya sure, it's-"

Jungkook came back to see this and he was pissed. As soon as he was going to open the door, the he'll rang and it was time to leave. He thought of waiting out of the class but to his dismay, Sara popped out and walked up to him.

" Hey, Jungkook I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to-"

Taehyung packed his backpack and went out of the class to see the same scene. He noticed Jungkook giving 'no wait,its not what you think' expression but he just shrugged and left the spot. Jungkook left Sara and went after Taehyung.

"Tae, listen up-"

He cudnt complete his sentence as Taehyung spoke.

"As this point, I honestly don't care what you say. And I don't care about your life, do what you want."

With that Tae left not giving Jungkook an oppurtunity to speak.

"Jungkook, come let's go. We'll have to discuss on the mission." Jimin stated.

Helooo.

I just-

I just-

Taehyung's legs are just-

Quarantine sucks.