🍎𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢

⚜⚜⚜

⚜⚜⚜

Requested by: trianglednc

3rd person's pov:

"We're going home now. Do you need a ride y/n?" asked Akkun.

"Nah. I'll walk her back. You guys go ahead." Yamagishi refused.

You looked at him, while he was talking with the guys. You had been friends for a while and he even introduced you to his friends. Now, you all hung out frequently together.

Truth to be told, you liked them. They were a fun bunch. You were never bored with them no matter what they did.

However, you still were the closest to Yamagishi. You trusted him and felt comfortable with him.

Even though he was a delinquent, you didn't mind. If anything, you thought it was kind of thrilling. He was.

If only he wasn't oblivious to your feelings...

Y/n's pov:

If only I could tell you how I feel, Yamagishi...

You're no longer only a friend to me. I've felt like this for a while. And, to be honest, I think Akkun has caught on.

I just hope he doesn't tell you anything before I get to.

I want to be the one to-

3rd person's pov:

"Hey, y/n. You alive?" Yamagishi moved his hand in front of your face, trying to snap you out of your trance.

"Uh? Yeah. I dozed off. I'm sorry." you apologized quickly.

"You don't have to apologize. Now, let's go." he reassured you and started walking.

You followed, walking next to him, keeping silent all the while. You stared at the sky, almost tripping sometimes. Thankfully, he was there to prevent it.