🍋𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢

♤♤♤

♤♤♤

Requested by: Yeojachingu09

3rd person's pov:

"Had fun tonight babe?" you heard your boyfriend's voice, as you entered your house.

Petrified on the spot, you couldn't utter a single word. What was he doing here? He was supposed to be busy and come in tomorrow.

Or so he had told you...

"Not so happy to see me, aren't you y/n?" he cooed as he stood up from the couch.

He came behind you and nibbled at your ear as his arms wrapped around your waist.

At the same time, you were desperately trying to come up with an excuse, which would satisfy him. Because you knew he'd get jealous if you told him the truth.

Which was that you got to the club to let off some steam, unknown to him of course. Known for his possessiveness and tendency to get jealous easily, Hanma was also pretty unpredictable.

And you didn't want to even imagine his reaction, if you admitted your nightly outing to him.

He'd probably go there right now, check the security cameras and possibly kill any person who looked your way.

And you'd prefer it if there weren't any killings on your account tonight.

But then again, how would you cover up for it, when you were wearing this attire? You couldn't tell him you went grocery shopping dressed like that and returned at 2 am, now, could you?

Absolutely not.

"I'll ask again..." he whispered. "Had fun tonight?"