🍎𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Requested by: hyunjinss_hairband

3rd person's pov:

"You're such a child Mikey! But it's kinda cute." you giggled as Mikey became all giddy due to a flag in his meal.

He'd get grumpy if there wasn't one, so Draken had come prepared.

And Mikey's face would always light up like a kid's would, by something so small and insignificant.

You couldn't help but find it adorable.

And, thankfully enough, you so just happened to be Draken's younger sister and Emma's best friend. Thus, you four would always go out and eat, since you'd met.

You could help Emma with her crush on your brother and in return, she would help you with yours.

Because certainly, crushing on the Invincible Mikey wasn't easy. Especially when he was acting all childish and like a dork, whenever you'd go out.

It was quite awkward too, sometimes, considering you were childhood friends. You had to act normal, when all you wanted was to hug him or be alone with him.

And truthfully, deep down you believed Mikey wouldn't reciprocate your feelings. However, something motivated you to keep going. Because you couldn't simply get rid of those feelings.

It was unthinkable.

So, you had to make do with what you had. Small moments when you could closer to him, even if only by a little.