🍎 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲

∘∘∘

∘∘∘

Requested by: IThinkImSomething

✞

3rd person's pov:

"Mikey, you idiot! That's thrice in two months. Are you that careless?!" you yelled as you saw him entering your house, wounded.

Blood was seeping from his abdomen. Probably from a gunshot wound. Somehow, he had managed to get himself hurt so many times in such a small time frame. And yet, this one seemed like the worst wound he's had in a while.

He smiled, sitting down a chair you had brought him, because he was clearly dizzy.

You brought the first-aid kit, ready to treat him, yet another time.

He casually lifted his shirt and threw it on your couch, letting you see the open wound.

"You're so stupid for keep getting yourself in harm's way. What if I can't treat you one day, huh?" you let out concerned.

"I'm really scared when you go out on missions because I know you you're that much careless."

Mikey only looked at you with the usual gleam, adorning his eyes. If you'd met him on the street, you'd never imagine him to be the Tokyo Manji gang's leader. Not in a million years. Because at that moment, he looked so serene.

He patted your head and graced you with his usual grin.

"I only get careless because I have you. And I know you'll be there for me. I trust you."

These words hit you more than you'd care to ever admit.

Mikey tended to keep his emotions to himself, having only a few people he could wholeheartedly trust. So, to say something like that to you, meant clearly a lot.