🍋𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐨

⋄⋄⋄

⋄⋄⋄

Requested by: ioanaaa19

3rd person's pov:

"Here's your coffee, babe. Do you want me to do anything else before I go back to my office?" you asked your very busy boyfriend, trying to take some of the load off his shoulders.

Lately, Naoto has been working hectically. Doing overtime for days, sitting in front of a computer screen all the while. All because he's desperately searching details about his older sister's murderer.

Kisaki Tetta.

The current head of Toman. The person who brought in all the filth and turned a middle-school bike gang to a crime ring who did the worst crimes and felonies imaginable.

Therefore, as a detective yourself, you were trying to help. In vain, though. Kisaki had covered his tracks excellently. You couldn't find anything on him.

So, whatever was left was to be there for your boyfriend as he continued researching. Giving him all of your love and support.

Thankfully enough, Naoto was aware of your efforts. Appreciative, too.

"When are you going on break?" he asked casually, intertwining his fingers together and using them to rest his head on them. His gaze never left your body.

You looked at your watch. "Right about... now."

He stood up, and approached you slowly. "Lock the door behind you. You said you wanted to help me get rid of my stress before. Does the offer still stand?"