🍋𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Requested by: M1KASASLVT

//for legal reasons, this is draken after the time-skip//

3rd person's pov:

"Oh, you're here? I thought you were too busy working for your little gang to come here." you pouted, crossing your arms.

Draken had a soft expression on. One that said 'i care about you'. And deep down, you knew. However, it still got to your nerves when he had to bail on you to go tend to his gang duties.

For a 28-year old, Ken wasn't very responsible. Or rather... from all the guys in his age, he was almost the only one who had a real sense of duty and obligation. Responsibility. Too much sometimes...

Still, it hurt. You wanted to be with him all the time. And consequently, you hated when he shot you a quick text, saying he can't come and apologizing, before abruptly leaving you on read, because he simply had no time to answer it.

This time, you hadn't seen him in two weeks. He practically disappeared from the face of the earth, without giving you any signs of life. You were concerned. But you also knew you'd be notified whether something had happened. So, you felt somewhat at ease.

"Of course I'm here. You know I care about you, y/n." he admitted, trying to give you a small smile.

Ken didn't have many reasons to smile, so he had forgotten how to. He was trying though. For you.

"You disappeared for two weeks. Two whole damn weeks. Not a call, not a text. Nothing!" you yelled at him, not caring whether or not that phased him in any way. You were furious.