🍋 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Requested by: Mr_yuugo

3rd person's pov:

"Make sure you actually get her home, y/n. Don't let last time repeat." Mikey warned you, as you left with Emma to go to her house.

The gang meeting would continue, and Mikey didn't want his sister to be near, in case anything happened.

He was especially wary though, since last time you took a shortcut and ended up hanging out at a park nearby their house. Mikey was close to sending a search party to find you and Emma, since you had put your phone on silent and didn't answer his calls.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'm only taking her home, that is. You have fun with your little meeting, okay?" you yelled from the distance as you got further away with Emma walking beside you.

Mikey nodded as he rolled his eyes and got back to his gang meeting, while you turned to Emma.

"How much time do you think it's going to take him till he returns home?" you asked seriously.

Emma put her index and thumb on her chin, thinking. "About 2 hours? I think..."

You smirked, signing you were up to no good. "If we run now, we'll be at your house in 10 minutes. Do you think it's enough?"

Emma reciprocated your thoughts. "Duh. It's more than enough."

At that, you grabbed her hand in yours and started running towards her house. She was giggling and matched your pace rather fast.