🍎 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐈𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚

⚜⚜⚜

⚜⚜⚜

Requested by: chifuyu_matsuno1991

3rd person's pov:

"Hey. How'd the meeting go?" you asked sheepishly as your boyfriend entered the house.

He was busy with work lately and you wanted to take some load off his shoulders. He deserved to rest and take it easy when he was working so hard.

"Like usual. Come here." he sighed and plopped himself on the couch.

Signing you to come over, he patted the seat next to him and you approached right to where he'd indicated.

Sitting right next to him, he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you near to him.

You rested your head on his shoulder and placed your hand to your chest, near his heart.

He placed his own hand over yours and you looked up to him. Then, it dawned on you.

Izana looked even prettier from up close.

Not like you didn't know that anyway...

His purple eyes and white hair. His gentle touch and pure soul. The way he hugged you and looked at you as if you were his whole world.

And, according to him, you were.

Naturally, you thought the same. Izana had stood beside you through thick and thin. He helped you stand on your feet when you thought you'd never stand up again.

And he made you feel loved, appreciated, respected. He never missed a chance to show just how much you meant to him.

And when you'd become insecure, saying you didn't deserve him, he'd sit down and listen to you talk. Letting everything out. And when you'd be done, he'd hug you tight, showing you that he was there. With you.