🍎𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚

▵▵▵

▵▵▵

Requested by: anonymous

3rd person's pov:

"Yo guys! Hurry up! We said we'd meet with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun at the shrine festival, but we're running late." one of the boys urged everyone to get moving. He didn't want to see Draken angry.

"Shut up, Takemichy. We're going." Akkun laughed and fist-bumped his shoulder.

"I said I'd meet Hina there! She'll beat me up if I'm late. She'd think I bailed." Takemichi panicked while pulling the skin on his face with his fingers.

Yamagishi gave him a slap at the back. "At least you and Takuya have dates, man."

You giggled at the remark.

Truth is, Takemichi was dating Hina for a while and thus, she was his date for the night. Whereas you were going with Yamamoto. He hadn't exactly asked you out, though. You figured he wanted you to go as friends, not as a couple. So, you were fast to correct Kazushi.

"No, no. Me and Takuya aren't dating. We're here as friends." you blurted out quickly, wanting to dissolve the tension which had quickly started to form.

To your cluelessness, Yamamoto seemed kind of upset with your attempt to correct Yamagishi. But he didn't say anything, either. Maybe it was you who saw him as only a friend...

Was he pinning you with unrequited feelings? Would you accept them?

He was naturally shy, and didn't talk much. He had difficulty voicing his feelings. So, when he asked you to come with him to the festival, you were thrilled.

"Yeah, alright lovebirds. I believe ya." Yamagishi remarked and continued walking as if he hadn't just practically dropped a bombshell of tension.

None of the guys said anything and neither did you. Breaking the ice would be an entire feat now. So you kept silent.

Everyone was now heading towards the shrine.