🍎 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚 𝐘𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Requested by: inupiheels

3rd person's pov:

"Yes, it's only us two. The other one bailed on us today." you laughed as you ordered your drinks at the counter.

You, Yuzuha, Hakkai and one of your common friends, were supposed to meet in this coffee shop in order to hang out and talk. But apparently, only the two of you came.

Being already at the shop you thought "might as well" and got inside.

After ordering the drinks, you headed towards the table where Yuzuha was sitting. You could tell she was thinking hard about something.

"Penny for your thoughts?" you waved your hand in front of her face, checking whether she was completely spaced out. She was.

"Ah? Care for a confession instead?" she replied nonchalantly.

Her way of wording things often made you upset and worried. You could never predict her actions or even come anywhere close to knowing what she's thinking.

But spontaneity is what made things interesting, wasn't it?

So, why not accept hearing her confession? What's the worse that could happen anyway?

You nodded at her, giving her all of your undivided attention.

"I'm listening." you focused on her.

She cleared her throat and stared at you, intensely.

"I'm going to cut to the chase. The guys didn't bail on us. They set us up for a coffee date, you could say. I told Hakkai it was a bad idea, but..." she trailed off.