🍐𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

Requested by: _xCiel

//tw: death, mentions of suicide, somewhat graphic mentions of death, funerals etc

3rd person's pov:

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

If you heard that sentence one more time, you'd positively burst. Again and again, people feigned sadness and devastation, so evidently. And for what? Merely to say those few words?

Yes, they carried a meaning in them, that alone was certain. But when said from the wrong lips, they were rendered meaningless.

People from all around the neighbourhood. People you knew since you could walk and talk. Known faces, now distorted.

But you couldn't hear their cries, no.

Were they genuine or crocodile tears? You couldn't tell. Not when all you could think of was your brother laying in a casket.

Arms crossed, eyes closed and face pale.

That wasn't your brother. It was a stranger. Because your brother was alive. He was smiling and hanging out with his friends.

Oh, his friends...

It was all their fault. If they didn't make the stupid gang in the first place, your precious brother wouldn't have been killed.

Whom should you blame?

Your brother for coming up with the idea of forming a gang, going to Valhalla, risking his life and killing himself? Kazutora because he stabbed him first? Or Mikey who failed to bring him back?