🍎 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

☘ ☘ ☘

☘ ☘ ☘

Requested by: Amyywritesss

✞

3rd person's pov:

"You're suck an idiot, you know that?" you complained tiredly at Baji who was looking at you from his bed.

"I'm sorry, darling. You know I couldn't bail on the meeting." he apologized in between coughs.

"Yeah, I know. But why didn't they do it inside, somewhere? That's one very nasty cold you caught there." you pouted, while wetting a towel.

"You're telling me..." he sighed. "You don't have to do this, you know that right? I'll feel bad if you-"

You cut him off. "Stop. I'm doing this because I want to. Don't you dare feel bad about it."

"Plus... It's not every day that I get to take care of you." you continued as you applied the wet towel onto his forehead.

Baji chuckled, or attempted to anyway, since he was having an erratic cough fit every now and then.

"You idiot! You're gonna make it worse. It's bad enough already, you know?" you scolded him, trying to get some sense into his head.

"I can take it. A simple cold like this won't best me. And it's nice taking a break once in a while." he trailed off.

You scoffed. "Just because you can take it, doesn't mean you have to. Just focus on getting better."

"You don't have to tell me twice, darling." he grinned at you.

Truth to be told, you were anything but bothered. Naturally, you were mad because he caught a pretty heavy cold, but that's all. You were happy to be the one taking care of him and being beside him the whole time.