🍋 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐲𝐮

᯽᯽᯽

᯽᯽᯽

Requested by: myynoochyy

3rd person's pov:

"Ah, so you show your face here finally, huh? Took you long enough." you hissed at your boyfriend who had gone MIA (missing in action) for the last couple of weeks.

His gang work was consuming most of his time, so he always came back late, when you were most likely sleeping. He was almost never home and you had yet to have a normal conversation.

This new-found routine had started to exhaust you. Being fed up with his behaviour, you eventually snapped at him. Your tongue drenched in sarcasm and fake sympathy.

Chifuyu was expressionless. He let you throw your tantrum, without reacting. He knew how you felt about everything, but he simply, quite literally couldn't go against the boss' orders and bail whenever he was asked to go on missions and whatnot.

You were fuming. Yelling at him ceaselessly, trying to release weeks of pent-up anger within you.

"Did you even stop and think about me? It's been weeks since I last saw you. Weeks, Chifuyu!" you complained, now coming close to him until you were face-to-face.

"Huh?! Did you, you asshole?" you raised your hand and almost slapped him across his face. He managed to catch your wrist before that happened though.

At this point, you were crying from your anger. Big fat tears were falling down from your puffy eyes, merging together on your chin, until they fell on the ground.

Chifuyu still hadn't released your wrist from his grasp. He silently listened to you. He took it all. Your anger, your frustration, your sadness and your concern for him.