🍎 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

▫▫▫

▫▫▫

Requested by: momo_700

3rd person's pov:

"Thank you very much. Have a good day!" Angry yelled at the cashier as he handed them the money.

The cashier looked genuinely confused, but they took the money and smiled nevertheless.

Angry then exited the shop with you. You took the ice-creams out of their wrappers and started eating them. They had already begun to melt, so you couldn't waste anymore time.

"Did you look at the cashier? They looked almost scared. Man..." you mentioned.

Truth is, no one was expecting to be greeted by a person who's so polite, but at the same time, seemingly so enraged. It took them by surprise every time, and it was fun to watch their reactions, but after some time, it had gotten to your nerves.

It felt strange. You felt as if they were looking at Angry as if he was weird or rude and you didn't like it.

You knew it got to him too, sometimes. But he did his best not to show it.

He was the polar opposite of his brother who was more short-fused, but always smiled at everything.

You payed no mind, though. You had gotten grown accustomed to both twins' behavior, and it didn't threw you off.

You had to admit... Angry looked kind of cute when he was talking to others. Everyone misunderstood him, but you somehow, found it impeccably adorable.

How he was so kind, mannered and helpful, but did everything with an angry tone in his voice.

You couldn't quite put it into words. It sounded rather weird. But it was a feeling you had in your heart.