🍎𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢

☘☘☘

☘☘☘

Requested by: XiaosYum

3rd person's pov:

"Next meeting is on July 23th. You better all be here then. Dismissed!" yelled Mikey in front of the one hundred members of Toman, before heading off with Draken.

The rest of the guys rode their bikes and left. The only ones left were the 2nd division. Your division.

"You guys go ahead and leave. I'm going to take care of something and then head off myself." Mitsuya said, letting the guys finally leave.

It was an exhausting day. The meeting took longer than expected. After the clash with Moebius, things had gotten hectic. It was apparent that the gang was in a tight position.

One of the division captains was arrested, Mikey and Draken were fighting. Kisaki joined from Moebius with another 50 members, saying he wanted to help.

Now, Mikey said they were going to fight with Valhalla soon, which had around 300 members. Not to mention that the 1st division captain, Baji, had left Toman to join them.

Things were as crazy as ever.

And you, were the only girl in the gang. Mikey allowed you to enter, only because you were able to match Mitsuya's strength in a fight. And you were Smiley's and Angry's cousin, so the 'crazy' gene ran in the family.

You were actually really strong though. The guys accepted you, even if some of them were reluctant initially.

After showing them your strength, they reconsidered.