🍎 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 (𝐩𝐭. 1)

⬫⬫⬫

⬫⬫⬫

Requested by: mikey8413

3rd person's pov:

"You're a lifesaver, you know that?" you thanked the cashier for assisting you, even though it was past closing time, practically.

He laughed at your remark. "You're a regular, so I can't afford to lose you, can I?"

"You know you won't lose me as a customer, Kazu-- Ehm- I mean, Hanemiya-kun." you quickly corrected yourself, not wanting to appear rude.

Truth to be told, you had known Kazutora for a while. Being a regular customer and all. But you didn't feel as if you had the right to call him by his first name. It sometimes slipped, though.

"Nah, Kazutora is fine. Don't sweat it." he shrugged.

"Eh, then, in that case, I'll be going Kazutora-kun. Thank you again for taking time off your break to help me. It was kinda urgent." you politely thanked him and got ready to head off.

However, Kazutora seemed to have something else in mind.

"Y'know..." he started. "I'm still on a break. And the other guy won't come for another two hours. Wanna head off together?"

You gasped. "A-Are you sure? Won't you need to look after the shop? You're still open, aren't you? Plus, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."

"What Chifuyu doesn't know, won't hurt him. And I'll close up here. So don't worry about it." he reassured you and gave you a small smile.