🍋𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐲𝐮

∞∞∞

∞∞∞

Requested by: blaxkk_angel

3rd person's pov:

"Do you think I'm being stupid for giving him the cold shoulder for so long? I mean... I'm feeling kinda guilty." you admitted through the phone.

Emma thought a while, before answering.

"Uh, I don't know, y/n. He ghosted you first, you tried to do the same and now, you're both avoiding each other. How did you even end up like that?"

You squeezed your brain, before you got your answer.

"Ah... We fought over something really unimportant. Then, we just kinda started ignoring each other, and this happened."

She sighed, before answering you.

"I think you should drop your pride down a notch and go apologize to him. Since the reason you fought was stupid and all... You guys don't have to stay like that."

You nodded, mentally slapping yourself, because you knew Emma couldn't see you.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Someone has to do the first step. And it'll be me."

She giggled from the other side of the call.

"Go get your man back, bestie! I'll be waiting to listen how it went, okay?" she greeted you, before hanging up.

Once the call was over, you plopped down on your mattress and threw your phone away with a sigh.

That's when you heard your front door open. You panicked momentarily.

What would you even say? It'd be so awkward to try and communicate with him after everything that's happened.

Even so... Someone had to do it. And you wanted to be that someone.