🍋𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 (𝐩𝐭. 2)

▾▾▾

▾▾▾

3rd person's pov:

"Welcome to my humble abode, doll." Kazutora unlocked the door, letting you go inside.

Oh, but 'humble abode' couldn't have been anymore of an understatement. His apartment was huge and nicely decorated. Everything was in order. It looked as if over five people could live in here. Not to mention how clean and orderly it was.

You were surprised. But then again, you couldn't exactly picture him as a messy guy.

"There's nothing humble here. This place is a freakin' mansion." you exaggerated, looking all over the place in awe.

Kazutora chuckled. "Well, it's not much, but it's okay."

You turned to look at him, with a half-mad expression. "You know damn well that your home's amazing. No need to downplay it for me."

"Well, if you say so... I'm glad you like it though." he commented.

Your curiosity was through the roof at this point. You had to know.

"So, do you live together with Chifuyu or do you got the whole place for yourself?"

He seemed unbothrered by your question and answered it regardless. What did you expect anyway? He wasn't in the mafia or something.

"Yeah, but he won't be back soon. Why? Scared he'll interrupt us?" he said a bit more suggestively than he intended to. However, he decided to go through with it.

"Interrupt us from what?"

"The movies, of course." he replied with a grin. "Why? Were you thinking of something else?"