008. ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Kalani sits in front of the mirror as Virginia sits next to her. "Okay, are you ready?" Virginia asks looking at Kalani. "No," Kalani says shaking her head. "Come on, Bonnie is just another girl," Alexander says sitting up. "No, she was like my first real friend when I got here and I really liked her but I was pretty sure she was straight," Kalani says cringing at the last word. "Bonnie isn't straight. As a raging pansexual, I have a great gaydar," Alexander explains. "Sure," the blonde says nodding. 

"Okay, so I made a list of things not to bring up at the dinner," Virginia says getting up. "Don't talk about how you lost your virginity to Tyler," she says reading the list. "Didn't Tyler force himself on Vicky the night she got attacked?" Alexander asks from her bed.

"I'm not surprised. Fifteen is a douchebag and an asshole," Kalani explains. "Why do you call him fifteen?" Alexander questions. "Take a guess," Virginia says as Alexander slaps his hand over his mouth. "Holy shit," he says before rolling off the bed. "Holy shit," he says again getting up. "I swear you have like a hundred concussions by now and how do you know what Fifteen did?" Kalani questions.

"Elena's kid brother told me when he sold me drugs," Alexander says sitting back on the bed. "Settle an argument real quick. Is the emo drug dealer twelve or fifteen?" Virginia asks looking at her brother. "Definitely twelve," he says rubbing the back of his head. "I hate you. Back to the list don't talk about how your mother abandoned and sent you here. Don't talk about the number of drugs you do," Virginia says as Kalani faces them.

"I wasn't gonna do that," she says picking up her lip gloss and putting it in her small backpack. "And please don't talk about how your stepmom was killed in front of you when you were a kid. It's a real bummer," Alexander explains. "I'm sorry that makes you feel down, it's not like I was there and it's the reason I don't like red stuff that comes out of your body," Kalani says placing her phone in her bag.

"Can I go now? I'm hungry," Kalani says putting on her boots. "Yes, drive us home?" Alexander asks getting up from her bed. "Yeah. Let's go," Kalani says walking out of her room as the twins follow. They get in her car before driving to their house. "Bye super sluts," she says waving at them as they wave back.