046. ᴛᴡᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

Kalani groans as she and Max walk to the boarding house door. "It's two fucking am," Max says as Kalani opens the door to see the twins holding their bags. "Hey," they say walking in. "Morning," Kalani says looking as the twins sit down on the couch.

"You know it's two in the morning right?" Max asks falling on the other couch. "Well, we got kicked out of our home," Alex says as Kalani nods. "I'm gonna make hot chocolate so you can tell us about it," Kalani says before walking away.

After a while, she returns before sitting down next to Max and placing the mugs on the table. "What happened?" She asks looking at the twins. "Our parents checked our phones like they do every night and Alex forgot to delete his messages with Max and they guessed he was into you," Ginny explains looking at Max.

"And then I said was pan and she said was bi and our parents said bye," Alex adds. "Jesus," Kalani and Max say at the same time. "You guys can always stay here," Kalani says as the twins' nod. "Thank you," Ginny says getting up. "I'll show you to a room," Kalani says getting up as well.

"If you wanna talk about it, I'll be next door," Kalani says as Ginny pulls her into a hug before crying into the girl's shoulder as Kalani places her hand on the girl's back. "You're gonna be alright," she whispers.