050. ᴄᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴀ

Kalani takes a sip of her beer as she and Ginny stand against a tree watching Max and Alex splash each other in the water. "Did you hear Caroline is a vampire now?" Ginny asks as Kalani faces her. "Who's Carolina?" She asks pushing her hair back. "The blonde girl. Our cheer captain. Ring any bells?" Ginny questions as Kalani shakes her head.

"Sheriff's daughter," Ginny says as Kalani nods. "Still don't know but cool," Kalani says giving the girl a thumbs up. "You know who we haven't seen in a while?" Ginny asks as Kalani takes finishes her beer. "Elena's doppelganger," she responds. "Yeah," Ginny responds.

"If I have to say doppelganger one more time I might have to learn how to spell it," Kalani says as Ginny laughs. "It's so easy," she says as Kalani throws her cup in the trash. "So is driving but you can't do it," she says with a laugh before walking away as she hears Ginny laugh.

She smiles as she walks up to Bonnie. "Hey, doll," she says wrapping her arm around Bonnie's waist. "Kalani," Bonnie says standing on her toes and placing a kiss on Kalani's lips. "Wanna jump in together?" Kalani asks when they pull away. "Then get on my back," Kalani says turning as Bonnie gets on.

"You ready?" She asks smiling. "As ready as I'll ever be," Bonnie says before Kalani runs to the edge and jumps into the water. Kalani resurfaces as she looks around for Bonnie. "Bonnie!" She calls as Bonnie comes up. "I was trying to see how long I could hold my breath and I wanted to see what if you would worry," Bonnie says as Kalani pulls her closer. "Asshole," she says laughing. "Takes one to know one," Bonnie says before they kiss.