055. ᴍᴀsᴏɴ

2x6 Plan B

Kalani smiles as she walks out of her room. "Hey Jeremy," she says looking at the boy sitting on the couch. "Kalani," he says as she sits next to him. "Are you gonna help set up for that founder's ball masquerade?" He asks as she shakes her head. "I'd rather shoot myself in the foot," she responds. "I'm gonna walk away now," she adds as he nods before she walks away.

"Wake up," Kalani says walking into Alex's room. "I am up," he says sitting on his bed. "Where's idiot one and idiot two?" She asks as he gets up. "They went grocery shopping," he responds. "Yay," Kalani says sarcastically. "They're not useless. They can figure this out," Alex says as Kalani looks at him. "Fine, I made a mistake," he says as she nods.

"I wanna give you something. I'll be back," Kalani says before speeding away and returning holding a blade. "So you can protect yourself," she says handing it to him. "Thanks," he says with a smile. "Wanna go with me to the masquerade set up?" She asks as he nods.

Soon they arrive as she sees Bonnie talking to Damon and Stefan. "I'm gonna go talk to Elena," he says as she nods before walking up to the three.

"Hey, Kal can we talk later? I have to do something real quick," Bonnie says looking at the blonde. "Sure," she says placing a kiss on Bonnie's cheek before she walks away. "If she gets gurt I will kill you," Kalani says smiling at Stefan and Damon before walking to Elena and Alex.

Later the two head back home to see Max and Ginny sitting in front of a fish tank in Ginny's room. "What the fuck?" Kalani asks as the two turn smiling. "We bought three fishes. Dorian, Sirius, and Caspian," Ginny says smiling at the fishes. "Did you just name them after characters Ben Barnes plays?" Alex asks as they nod.

"Did you get food though?" Kalani questions. "No, we got fishes," Ginny says as Kalani and Alex sigh. "I'm gonna go buy food," she says before walking out of the room before bumping into Bonnie. "Hey, I was just about to go grocery shopping. Wanna tag along?" Kalani asks looking at Bonnie. "Sure," Bonnie responds before they walk out of the house.

After a while, she returns to see Ginny covered in blood. "What happened?" She asks putting the bags down rushing to the girl. "Damon killed Mason right in front of us," Max says from the couch. "I tried to save him but he wouldn't stop bleeding," Ginny says with tears in her eyes.

"It's not your fault," Kalani says pulling the girl into a hug. "It's gonna be okay," Max says hugging the two as Alex joins in. "Everything is gonna be okay," he says as Ginny cries.