043. ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴛᴏɴᴇs

2x1 The Return

Kalani walks up to Elena's house as she knocks on the door before Elena opens it. "Hey," she says with a small smile. "Hey," Elena says as Kalani holds a tub of ice cream to her. "I bought you this. I figured you might be sad about Isobel leaving so here's something that will make you happier," Kalani says as Elena puts the ice cream down on the table before hugging her.

"Thank you for this," she says as they pull away. "You're welcome. I'm gonna go now," Kalani says before walking to her car. She gets in before turning to Max. "I'm letting you drive my car so don't crash it," she says as he nods. "Fine," he says before they drive away.

After a while, they reach the hospital. "Is Caroline okay?" She asks looking at Bonnie. "No, she might not make it," Bonnie explains. "I'll give her some of my blood," Kalani says walking into the room. After a while, she walks back out to see Elena standing with Bonnie and Max. "Hey, Lena. Did you try the ice cream? It's my favorite," Kalani says with a smile.

"What? What are you talking about?" Elena questions. "Kalani can we talk?" Bonnie asks Kalani nods before she and Bonnie walk away.

"Are you angry with me?" Bonnie asks as Kalani scoffs. "Me? Never," she says waving her hand. "You're angry," Bonnie says as Kalani moves her thumb and pointer finger close to each other. "Just a little bit," she responds. "You don't even care about Damon," Bonnie explains. "Yeah but he and Stefan are the only family I have left," Kalani says leaning against a wall.

"What about you? You went into that building knowing about my vision," Bonnie argues. "But I survived because that vision isn't right. I died from getting my neck snapped," Kalani explains. "By Damon," Bonnie adds. "I get that but he's family and he's been there for me you know since he killed my dad. And now that I'm saying it out loud I get why you think I don't like him. And I don't but he's what I have," Kalani explains.

"I just don't want to fight with you," Bonnie says as Kalani nods. "We're not fighting. We're just talking in angry tones which is about to change cause now my tone is friendly and I need to be alone right now," Kalani says before walking away as Bonnie sighs. "Come be alone with me," Kalani says pulling Max out of the hospital.