024. ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀɪɴɢ

1x13 Children Of The Damned

Kalani sits at her lunch table as she groans. "I'm failing math, again. I swear, I should just jump off a building," she says looking at her test score. "Or, and this is just a wild thought, get a tutor," Alexander says as Kalani nods. "We'll make mine plan b then," she says as he pulls his lips into a straight line. "Okay. I have a recommendation," Virginia speaks up.

"Is it Max?" Alexander questions as the girl nods smiling. "Whos Max?" Kalani asks sitting on the table. "Max Taylors, we've known him since we were kids," Alexander explains. "Doesn't ring a bell," Kalani admits. "He punched Tyler for you when he tried to kiss you," Virginia says as Kalani smiles. "That guy. He's cool," she says as Virginia points at the boy who was sitting at a table with his friends.

"I'm gonna ask him," Kalani says getting. "Kalani," Mikayla says as Kalani walks to their table. "Mikayla," Kalani responds as they glare at each other. "I didn't come here for you. I want to talk to Max," she says before looking at the boy. "Kalani Salvatore, as I live and breath," he says getting up. "Can we talk privately?" She asks as he nods. "Oh, you wanna throw yourself at him? That's just like you," Mikayla says as Kalani rolls her eyes.

"Shut up Mikayla," she says before she and the boy walk away. "I can't believe you guys still hate each other. I don't even remember what happened," Max explains. "Neither do I, I just keep going cause this feud gives her boring life flavor," Kalani says as Max laughs. "How kind of you," he says as she nods.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you could tutor me?" She asks as he sighs. "No can do, I don't tutor people who do drugs," he says whispering the last part. "I don't do drugs," she says whispering the last part too. "Yeah you do," he whispers as she sighs. "I'll stop then. I really need your help," she whispers. "Fine," he whispers back. "Weed isn't drugs by the way so I'll keep doing that," she whispers as he nods.

"Okay, I'll send you my fee," he whispers as she nods. "Why are we whispering?" She whispers. "I don't know," he says loudly. "I'll text you," Kalani says with a smile before walking away.