020. ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ᴘɪᴇ

Kalani sits down with the twins as she pops a pill. "What is that?" She asks drinking water. "It'll make you feel good and that's all you need to know," Virginia says as Kalani clicks her tongue. "As long as it doesn't kill me," she responds with a smile.
"You know you should try horse riding. That's a nice tongue click," Alexander says as Kalani laughs. "Okay, horse boy," she says taking a fry from her plate.

"Im not a horse boy," he says as she laughs. "You're a total horse boy," Virginia adds. "That hurts my feelings. Im gonna get some more fries," he says picking up the plate and walking away.

"Total horse," Kalani and Virginia say at the same time before Kalani moves to sit next to her as Virginia laughs before moving away from the blonde. "I think it's starting," Kalani says resting her head back. "You were. I feel amazing," Kalani says closing her eyes.

She opens her eyes to see Alexander sitting across from them. "How long have you been here?" She asks smiling. "Five minutes. Thought you were asleep there for a sec," he says as takes a hand full of fries before shoving them in her mouth. "Food really helps with the cravings," she says with a mouth full. "Eww," the twins say at the same time. "You know what? I'll do it too," Alexander says shoving a hand full of fries in his mouth.

"Look it's Ric," she says pointing at the man. "Our math teacher?" Alexander questions. "No, he's our English teacher," Virginia adds. "No, he's my dead mom's husband. Did you know my mom was pregnant with twins but with different guys? What a badass," she says resting her head on the table.

"Gin, come with me to the jukebox," Kalani asks getting up. "Im just gonna eat fries," Virginia says as Kalani nods. "Let's go," she says looking at Alexander who gets up. She puts in five dollars. "So im gonna put in fifteen 'what's new pussycat's," she says with a smile. "No, wait put in seven and one 'American Pie' and then seven more 'what's new pussycats' so that way they'll think the pain is over but then it plays again," Alexander says with a smile. "I could kiss you but I won't," she says before putting in the songs.

They head back as the song starts playing. After the third round, a few people starting looking around causing the three to laugh. Soon 'American Pie' comes on as the three start singing along. The song ends as another 'What's new pussycats' plays. "Let's go. I have this song," Kalani says getting up as the twins follow. She pays for their food before they leave.