034. ʀᴀᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʏ's ᴍᴏᴍ

Kalani walks into the party with her friends as she sees Stefan dancing with Matt's mom. "Eww," Kalani says walking to the bar. "What's wrong with him?" Alex questions. "He must've gone crazy," Ginny adds. "Mad even," Max adds. "Wanna take a walk?" Alex asks looking at Max who nods before they walk away. "I'm bored and I miss Bonnie," Kalani says facing Ginny. "You do?" Ginny asks ordering them drinks.

"Yeah," Kalani says as the bartender places two drinks in front of them. "It's just, you don't talk to me about your feelings," Ginny says as Kalani takes a sip of her drink. "Do you want me to?" Kalani questions. "Yeah," Ginny says with a nod. "Okay, I dont know what to say now," Kalani says nodding.

"I have no idea either," Ginny says before Max and Alex run in. "You won't believe what we just saw," Alex says taking Kalani's glass and finishing her drink. "Tyler was making out with Ratty Matty's mom," Max says laughing.

"Holy shit," Kalani says taking Ginny's drink. "Holy shit," Ginny adds. "It was horrific and I almost threw up," Max explains. "You poor things," Kalani says waving her hand for the bartender to give them drinks. "Can you rip my eyes out now?" Max asks sitting down. "You ripped someone's eyes out?" Alex asks as Kalani scoffs. "It was one eye," she says picking up her drink before the four starting drinking.

Later Kalani goes home before falling asleep on her bed. She wakes up in the middle of the night to see a note on her bedside table. "I'll miss you -Max," the note says as she frowns before getting up and putting on her shoes. She drives to his house before knocking. "Is Max here?" She asks when his mom opens the door.

"Don't know, don't care," she says before slamming the door shut. "Jesus," she says before walking back to her car and driving around when she sees Max walking down the street with a bag on his back. "Max! Stop!" She says as he turns to her. "Where are you going?" She asks getting out of the car.

"I'm leaving. I can't believe you're awake. I thought you'd stay asleep till the next evening," he says as she nods. "I was hungry," she says before he nods. "Now let's get you back home," she says as he sighs. "I'm not going back," he says looking at the girl. "Come on, your mom seems cool," she says as he furrows his brows. "No, she's mean. She hurt my feelings which is weird cause I thought I didn't have feelings," Kalani explains.

"Welcome to my world. My parents barely acknowledge my existence," Max says as Kalani takes his bag. "Stay with me then," she says throwing his bag in her car. "You don't have a house. You live with your uncle," Max says as Kalani lets out a laugh.

"My dad owned the house and when he died the house became mine so my uncles live with me. Like losers," Kalani says as Max laughs. "So im gonna be another loser that lives in your house?" He asks as she shakes her head. "No, you're the coolest person I've ever met in my entire life and we can be roomies," she says with a smile. "You're the coolest person I've ever met," he says as she hugs him. "We should go home. I'm hungry," she says as he nods before they get in the car before jamming to music.