031. ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʟᴏsᴇʀs! ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ

1x17 Let The Right One In

Kalani lays on her bed as she listens to her friends talk. "Lani, your sub," Max says handing her a plate. "Thank you," she says getting up and eating it. "You look down, did you feed this morning?" He asks as she puts the plate down. "No," she says as he nods before getting up. "I'll get you a bag and pour it in your special thermal mug. Let's go, Alex," Max says as Alex gets up. "You won't even know what you're drinking," he says with a smile.

"No, it's fine. Just put it in a glass," Kalani says laying back on her pillows. "But you don't like seeing the blood," Virginia speaks up. "I'm good now and all it took was someone flashing me with their organs. That someone is Ben, his sacrifice will be remembered," Kalani says as Max nods. "You're welcome," he says before he and Alexander walk away.

"The rain is so soothing," Kalani says walking to her window. "And it's really cold," Virginia adds getting under the covers. "I'll get another blanket," Kalani says walking out of the room. She takes a blanket from the linen closet before she hears a scream. She runs back to her room to see her bed empty and her window open and no sign of Virginia. "Max! Alex!" She yells before the boys run into the room. "Holy shit," Max says trying to hand her the glass.

"No," she says before walking out of the room to meet Danon in the living room. "Who did you fuck with this time?" She asks as Max hands her the glass again. "What are you talking about?" Damon asks with a sigh as she drinks the blood before throwing the glass against the wall.

"That wasn't necessary," Alexander whispers. "But it was so cool," Max adds. "Ginny was just kidnapped and I know it's your fault because there's no other reason she would be kidnapped unless Mikayla grew a pair and did something about our feud so tell me. Who did you fuck with?" She asks pointing at him. "Pearl's vampire gang. They're not a gang, perse but they're a group of vampires who hate me," Damon explains.

"Don't worry, we can fight them and get Ginny back," Kalani says pushing her hair out of her face. "Your hand is shaking," Damon points out. "That's because I'm angry," Kalani explains. "And a little cold so go get my puffy coat," she adds as Damon nods before walking away. "Okay, you stay here," she says turning to the boys.

"I'm not staying behind. This sounds epic plus I love that crazy bitch," Max explains. "Of course you're coming. I wanna see you eat someone again," Kalani says giving him a thumbs up. "I'm not staying behind again. It's my sister out there," Alexander explains. "I can't try to save her and keep an eye on you at the same time," Kalani argues. "I'll keep an eye on him," Max speaks up. "Okay. Keep each other safe, okay," Kalami says as they nod before Damon comes in with her puffy coat.

"And Stefan might be missing too," he says handing her the coat. "Of course he is. We'll save him too," Kalani says putting on the coat before walking away. "I think she might have a slight hero complex," Max speaks up. "I think she has like a God complex but also just hates herself," Damon says as Max nods. "Not the time," Alexander says walking away. "He's probably right. Let's go. We have to pick up Elena first," Damon says as they walk out of the house. "Get in losers! We're going shopping!" Kalani yells from inside her car as they run to it before getting in.