029. sʟᴜᴛ sǫᴜᴀᴅ

1x15 A Few Good Men

Kalani sits at the Grill as she talks to her friends. "You think I should straighten my hair?" Max asks as the group faces him. "You can't do that," Alexander responds. "Why not?" Max questions. "I'll tell you why," Kalani says getting on the table.

"Because your hair is beautiful and it gives us hope and life," Kalani explains. "You straightening your hair is like me being human again. It's wrong and weird," she says before she sees Elena walk past her. "Long story short, I love you and I love your hair," she says jumping off the table and heading to Elena.

"Hey, girl," she says with a smile. "Hey, I know you want to know so Bonnie's at home. Her grams dying hit her hard," Elena explains. "Wow, I don't know what to say," Kalani says with a frown. "You just gave a speech about Max's hair and now you don't know what to say," Virginia speaks up as Kalani flips her off. "Where are you off to?" Kalani asks looking at Elena.

"I'm going to find out about my birth mother. There's a chance she might be Alaric's dead wife," Elena says as Kalani clears her throat. "Isobel," she says as Elena nods. "How do you know her?" Elena questions. "She's my birth giver," Kalani says as the three stand up. "Oh my God. This is weird but do you wanna come with me?" Elena questions.

"No, I don't care. At all," Kalani says with a smile. "But send me a short message about what you find. Not too much information because like I said, I don't care," she says as Elena nods. "You know this makes us half-sisters right?" Elena asks as Kalani nods. "Yeah, I have more than two brain cells," she says before holding up her finger. "Please don't argue right now," she says turning to see the three nod.

"I'm gonna go now," Elena says looking at the blonde. "I'll be with the slut squad if you need me," Kalani says with a smile as Elena walks away. "We didn't agree on that name," Alexander speaks up. "I will compel you," Kalani says sitting back on the table. "Fine, we're the slut squad now," he says as Kalani smiles. "Yay," the girl responds.

"Can we have a sleepover tonight? I don't wanna talk to my uncles tonight. They can be annoying," Kalani says with a smile. "That sounds so fun," Max says as Kalani gives him a high five. "Yay, we can watch the Dorian Gray movie," she says as the twins groan. "What? I haven't watched it," Kalani explains. "Me neither. Can't wait," Max says as Kalani takes a sip of his drink.