037. ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

Kalani walks into the pageant with Max as the two look around. "This is the best friend date ever," Max says giving her a hig five as they smile. "I'm gonna get us drinks," he says as she nods before he walks away. "Kalani," Ginny says walking up to the girl. "I'm sorry, is that Bonnie? I should say hi," Kalani says before walking away.

"Hey Kalani," Bonnie says before Kalani pulls her into a hug. "I missed you," she says wrapping her arms around Bonnie's waist causing the girl to stand on her toes. "I missed you," Bonnie says as they pull away.

"I know you've probably been through hell but if you need anything at all. I'm here for you," Kalani says as Bonnie nods. "Thank you. This means so much to me," Bonnie says as Kalani places a soft kiss on her cheek. "You look beautiful by the way," she whispers into Bonnie's ear. "And you look very handsome," Bonnie says as they pull away. "That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me," Kalani says before Max walks up to them.

"Bonnie, im so sorry to hear about your loss," Max says handing Kalani both their drinks before pulling Bonnie into a hug lifting her from the ground a bit. "Thank you," Bonnie says as he puts her down. "You can have my drink," Kalani says handing Bonnie her drink. "Thank you," Bonnie says as Kalani hands Max his drink. "You're welcome," she says with a smile.

"I'm gonna go talk to Max but I'll see you soon date," Max says as Kalani nods before he walks away. "You and Max?" Bonnie questions. "No, it's like a friend date because three people were gonna ask him and I didn't want it to be weird for him," Kalani explains. "You're a good friend," Bonnie says as Kalani laughs. "Except now those three people probably want to kill me," she says as Bonnie nods with a smile.

Later Kalani sits by the window as she watches the sunset before Alex walks up to her. "You won't believe what just happened. Stefan almost killed Mikayla," he says as she faces him. "Jesus. I hope she's okay," Kalani says as Alex sits down next to her. "No you don't," he says as she shakes her head. "I actually do. She's a good kid," she says as he nods. "I know why you asked Max out," he says as she faces him.

"And im not angry. I'm actually relieved because it was basically me against Damon and Ginny," he says as she lets out a short laugh. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," she says as he shrugs. "It's fine. I don't want to rush things with me and Max. If it's meant to happen it will," he says as she nods before pulling him into a hug. "You're right," she says as he rests his head in the crook of her neck.