016. ᴠᴇɪɴ

1x7 Haunted

Kalani sits in the bathtub as Virginia scrubs her neck. "I'm sorry," she says as Virginia nods. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it," she says as Kalani gets up. "I kind of miss the sun," she says looking at the closed curtains. "You'll see it soon enough," Virginia says wrapping a towel around the girl. They walk into her room as Kalani gets dressed before laying down on her bed.

"I bought you something," Alexander says walking into the room holding a cup. "It's Bambi," he says handing her the cup. "Thank you," she says looking down at the blood before closing her eyes and drinking it all. "You'll survive this. You're a survivor," Virginia says as Kalani lays back down.

"You should probably head to school. I'll be here," she says as the twins get up. "We'll see you after school. We'll come around as soon as it's over," Virginia says as Kalani nods. "Okay," she says before getting up and walking to meet Elena in the kitchen. "Here, I made you hot chocolate. Stefan says you need to keep yourself warm," she says handing the blonde a mug. "Thanks," Kalani says before walking away.

She sits in the living room before finishing her drink and laying on the couch. "Stop fighting!" She yells as she hears Vicky and Elena argue upstairs. She walks upstairs to see Vicky choking Elena. "You can't kill her, who's gonna make me hot chocolate," Kalani says pushing Vicky off the girl. "You're good. No bruises just a really nice looking vein," Kalani says looking at Elena's neck. "I'm gonna go now," she adds before walking away.

Later Kalani sits on her bed as Alexander and Virginia walk into her room. "We got you candy," he says tossing a bag of candy on her bed. "Since you're not going out, we will have a Halloween movie marathon," Virginia says falling on her bed. "Just not vampire movies," Kalani says as Alexander smiles. "Never," he says as she takes candy from the bag.

"I'll be back to being myself in no time. I just need a daylight ring and come weed and I'll be good," Kalani says with a small smile. "We'll figure it out," Alexander says laying on the bed. "Can you get me more blood though?" She asks as he laughs. "Okay," he says before getting up as Virginia sits up and puts on a movie.