063. ʜᴀɪʀ

2x11 By The Light Of The Moon

Kalani smiles as Stefan walks up to her. "Hey, bitch," she says as he tosses a bag into the bag. "Hey, I got you a care package. Nice hair," Stefan says as Kalani opens the bag. "Apparently Kat can braid hair," Kalani explains taking a sandwich from the bag.

"Kat? You have nicknames now?" Stefan questions. "Sadly," the girl responds removing the foil from it before taking a bite. "I also got you this," Stefan says holding up a bottle of blood. "Thank you," Kalani says before he tosses it, and she catches.

"How is everyone at home?" Kalani questions. "We had to trap Elena in her house cause she's on a suicide mission, Gin had to get her wisdom teeth removed and is as high as a kite, and Max and Alex are busy taking care of her," Stefan explains. "And they all miss you," he adds. "I miss them too. How's Bonnie?" Kalani asks putting the bottle in the bag.

"She misses you but she's trying to find a way to get you out of here," Stefan explains. "Lani! I have a new braiding idea," Katherine says walking out. "I'm coming," Kalani says giving Stefan a salute before walking into the cave. "You got us blood," she says before taking the bottle out of the bag before drinking some. "Stefan brought it," Kalani says sitting down on the old bed.

"That's was nice of him," Katherine says handing Kalani the bottle who takes a gulp. "Let me show you the new style," Katherine says as Kalani sighs before moving her head so Katherine can unbraid her hair.