074. ʜᴇʟʟ

2x22 As I Lay Dying

Kalani walks out of her room to see Damon standing in front of the window with his ring off as she tackles him into the shade. "What are you doing?" She asks rushing to close the curtains.

"I'm gonna die anyway," he says as she drags him to the cell. "If you die I swear to God I will go to hell and drag your ass back here," Kalani says closing the cell door. "I thought you hated me," he says as she looks down at him. "I do but im sick of losing my family," she says before walking away.

"Where are you going?" Alex asks as she walks into the living room. "I'm gonna find a way to save Damon. Alex, you come with me, Ginny and Max look after Damon," Kalani says before she pulls Alex out of the house with her.

After a few hours, Kalani finds herself alone in front of Klaus' apartment. She walks in to see Stefan, Klaus, and Katherine standing there. "I feel like im interrupting something," she says walking up to them. "Perfect timing. I was just about to show your uncle something," Klaus says before biting Katherine. He then bites his wrist and gives his blood to her as the wound heals.

"Your blood is the cure," Kalani speaks up. "You got to love mother nature. Now, let's talk," Klaus says looking at the two before they follow him away from Katherine. He fills a small bottle with his blood before looking at the two who were now sitting on a table.

"What do you want for it?" Kalani questions. "You," Klaus responds pointing at her and Stefan. "I want you to join me for a drink," he adds tossing two blood bags to them as Kalani immediately starts drinking. "It's your turn. Finish it," Klaus says before Stefan starts drinking. "You do everything I say and I save Damon. That's the deal," Klaus explains. When they're done Klaus gives them each another one.

Later Kalani stands by the door with Katherine. "When you take the cure, tell my friends I'll miss them and give this to Bonnie," Kalani says handing Katherine a piece of paper. "I will," Katherine says before walking away.

She takes the cure to Damon and tells Max, Alex, and Ginny what happened before taking Bonnie the note. Bonnie sits on her bed as she watches Katherine walk away. She closes the witch's door who opens the note. When she's done reading she lays back as tears roll down her cheeks.

Bonnie

I don't think I'll ever see you again so I wanted to tell you something. Something that has been tugging at me since we were kids. And that is that I love you. And it is because I love you, I can't be selfish with you. So be happy without me. Live a long life filled with love and happiness because you deserve all that life has to offer. Don't let me or anyone else hold you back from greatness.

Forever yours,
Kalani