059. ʀᴏsᴇ

2x9 Katerina

Kalani walks out of her room to see Stefan and Elena sitting on the couch. "Smile," she says before taking a picture of them. "You too," she says looking at Damon and an unknown woman as she takes the photo out before putting it on the table. "Who is this?" The woman asks as Kalani smiles. "Kalani," she says holding her hand out. "Rose," the woman responds shaking it.

"Smile Rose," Kalani says before taking a picture of her and Damon. "I'm gonna put these in my room before heading to my room," Kalani says picking up the photo before walking away.

Soon Kalani drives to school to see Jeremy and a random guy walk away from Bonnie. "Bennet," she says walking up to the girl. "Where have you been?" Bonnie asks looking at the blonde. "At home," Kalani says with a laugh. "No, you left with Stefan and Damon yesterday. And you didn't answer my call last night, I was worried," Bonnie explains.

"Sorry, when I got home Ginny felt better, and we took photos. After that, we got drunk and played poker," Kalani explains. "And you couldn't have checked your phone?" Bonnie questions. "I listened to music for two hours and my phone was dead when I got home. I forgot to charge it," Kalani explains.

"Sorry, I was really worried," Bonnie says as Kalani shrugs before the bell rings. "It's fine. I'm gonna go," Kalani says before walking away as Bonnie watches the blonde walk away.