045. ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴅ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ

Kalani stands next to Alex as they drink juice. "So, was Hilter racist, sexist, homophobic, or anti-Semitic?" Kalani asks as he scratches his head. "Who?" He asks before Max walks up to them. "All three and how don't you know? We learned it in the eighth grade," he says looking at the two.

"I spent half of the eighth-grade snorting coke, I don't remember shit," Kalani says as Ginny walks up to them. "And he spent most of the time daydreaming like a stereotypical Pisces," she says as he fakes a laugh.

"Lookee, it's Lena," Kalani says pointing at Elena before trying to walk to her but Max takes her arm. "That's a vampire," he says as she faces him. "Katherine," Alex says as she gives them a smile before walking away. "She's pretty," Ginny says as the group face her. "Oh my god, you're into the doppelganger," Kalani says downing her drink.

"Get it bestie," Max says with a laugh. "I'm not getting anything. She cut John's fingers off," Ginny explains. "No one needs fingers," Alex says as they face him. "There are people out there who don't have fingers and struggle," Max says shaking his head. "We're very disappointed in you," Kalani adds. "But never mind. Get it bitch," she says looking at Ginny.

"I'm not getting anything other than pastries," Ginny says before walking away. "She's definitely gonna make out with Kitty Kat," Kalani says as Max and Alex nod. "Get it bad bitch," Max whispers as Kalani laughs.

"I'm gonna go talk to Bonnie," Kalani says patting the boys' shoulders before walking away. "Bennet," she says walking up to Bonnie. "Salvatore," Bonnie says facing the girl. "I'm sorry about what happened today. I spoke to Max and I'm an idiot for being angry. Please forgive me," Kalani says taking Bonnie's hand.

"It's fine. Should I thank Max or something?" Bonnie asks as Kalani laughs. "No, that's not necessary I definitely would've came to that realization by myself eventually," Kalani explains. "Yeah, in a hundred years from now you'll probably be walking around with your new partner and you'd realize what an idiot you were," Bonnie says as Kalani wraps her arm around the girl's waist.

"No, I'll never be with anyone else," she says as Bonnie looks up at her. "Aww," Bonnie says as Kalani places a kiss on her cheek. "I'll probably be dead before I turn thirty," she says as Bonnie laughs. "You're technically already dead," she says as Kalani sighs. "Kinda forgot," she says with a laugh before a sad woman walks past them. "I don't think you should laugh here," Bonnie says as Kalani nods. "Noted," she says.