Lifty x Possum!Reader x Shifty

Note: *insert sentence*

____________________________________________

So here you were in a dark sack being jossled around like a toy.

Yes you were being kidnapped,the one time you decided to play dead is the one time two common these decided,' Hey why not steal this possom?No witnesses am I right'.

This all escalated simply because you forgot to lock your window.

Let's rewind a bit.

-REWIIIIIIIIIIIND-

It was a chilly night and you had just walked home from a party,you were very tired as you dragged yourself inside and locked the door." Ugh my head,that music was loud," Y/n said as she/he flopped onto her/his couch with a tired sigh.They lazily flipped through channels boredly until they stopped on a comedy show,they began to watch as there eye lids get heavy.' Oh wait...I  left my window open before....I....left...' They thought but sleep consumed them as drifted off.It only took a few minutes before a this upstairs could be heard startling them out of there sleep.' Don't play dead now Y/n that only kills you,resist, ' Y/n thought to there self as they stood up quickly and quietly trying to find a place to hide.

" You idiot!The owner could of heard you! " A voice was heard upstairs.

" Well if you hadn't pushed me I wouldn't have fallen! " The other growled.

They seemed to be arguing as Y/n quietly made there way passed the stairs hoping to reach the door and make a run for it.

Clink!
Crash!

They had knocked over a vase as they tumbled.

Everything went silent,Y/n held there breath as the power went out.Y/n tried to control there breathing as they back up up until they felt some one behind them.

Y/n couldn't hold in the fear anymore as they felt themself go light and fall to the floor with a thud.The old possum play dead instinct had taken over.

" Found the power box! " Lifty said turning on the light on to see Y/n supposedly dead on the floor.

" What did you do? " Lifty questioned.

" I didn't do anything,they just fell! " Shifty argued as Lifty shook his head," Did you get everything valuable? " Lifty questioned walking over to Y/n and kneeling down in front of them." Of course I did,you're talking to Shifty here! " Shifty replied pointing to himself proudly." Apparently you didn't," Lifty said taking the valuables bag and tossing another at Shifty who was confused," put the possum in the bag," Lifty said casually as Shift gave him a puzzled look.He was about to protest when he look down at the possum,they were quiet a fine looking creature." Ok," he says casually as he stuffs the possum inside," now come on let's go! " Shifty says as the two leave the house.

-END OF REWIND-

' There going to kill me if they aren't careful! ' Y/n thought as the bag soon dropped.

" Ow! " You said.

Guess they're awake," Lifty says opening the bag,you look up to see the two racoons staring at you.

" What is up with you two! " You shout as the two give each other a look before smirking.

" You don't need to worry about what's up with us,all you need to know is that you'll be staying here for a while," Lifty said winking.You scrunch your face as you stand up,you weren't very intimidating since your were smaller than both.

" I can't stay here with you!I have places to be which is my home!You theives! " Y/n spoke.

" Ooo!Fiesty,just how I like em'," Shifty says as the brothers walk towards the door of the room.

" Get comfortable Sweetie," Lifty laughed as they shut the door and locked it.

" You've got to be kidding me! "