Yandere!Htf x cat!reader Part 1

Note: Another Yandere?? Ya youre totally fucked.

________________________________________

'This town is pretty cool!' Y/n thought as she/he had just finished unpacking her/his things.

The residents were extremely nice,in a creepy way but still.The house she/he had moved into was very nice ams tidy,as if the person who gave her the house was a clean freak or something.Doesn't matter to Y/n though,they just wanted to go out and meet more critters that lived here.They put away the last of there silver ware and headed out as the passed a few signs but completely ignored them assuming they were for the woods and pond near them.

" Hello there,I just moved in today,meeting new residents and what not!Mind showing me around? " Y/n asked a handless beaver who turned to her with an odd look.

" Sorry,I'm busy with construction but I'd be happy to loan you a map of the town," he says taking a paper by his teeth and handing it to them.

" Thanks!My names Y/n! "
" Handy "
" Well Handy I must be going now,thanks for the map," Y/n said leaving,they could easily feel his eyes boring into them as she picked up pace feeling comfortable.

" She is unaffected....."

Viewing the Town has been not exactly the funnest for the most part,the residents were nice but they acted off and there gazes never left them until they were completely out of sight.It made no sense to Y/n at why they were acting like this.Y/n walked home looking behind them every few minutes because they felt like they were being watched.Y/n stopped hearing a noise in the ally way next to them,now normally they weren't stupid enough to go down there by themselves,but there was a small idol just sitting there with one ray of light casted upon it.It intrigued Y/n as they went into the ally way to investigate.They stopped and picked up the idol examining it,they felt there whole insides were going to barf themselves up which caused them to drop the idol and race out of the ally way.

A certain Yellow bunny and Purple Beaver watched as the cat raced away but then stopped.

How was this cat not changed yet.This is only a scare,they should be....changed...happy all the time.
Is it a sign?
Did she come to help them?
No.
They didn't need help because they were already happy.Or were they?
Maybe...they could fill in that empty gap that ached inside of them.

They wanted to keep this new joy to themselves but eventually it would be harder for them to keep Y/n when everyone knows about it.

" Come on," Cuddles says as the two leave.

Y/n had arrived home exhausted and not feeling right.'Was it wise for me to move into an isolated town?' They questioned as they locked there door and closed there windows.Today didn't go as happy and planned as you hoped,it was more filled with fear and made you on edge.

" I just need to lay down," Y/n said sitting on there couch watching tv.

" Aaa! "
Y/n yelped as they struggled to get the cloth from in front of there air way.

Whoever this was,they were strong and knew what they were doing.Because next thing you know an object hit you on the back of the head and you were out cold.

" Damn it Fliqpy we agreed not to kill them,put Flippy back in control "

" Shut the fuck up!Now lets go before I change my mind. "