Mouse Kaboom x Soldier!Cat! Reader {Alternative} (old)

Note:This is short because it's just the alternative ending where the reader dies

~previously~

Flippy had swung the knife out too fast and it had cut Mouse Kaboom open. Your heart admediatelly shattered on sight, the bomb exploded causing you guys to fly back. The general was coming, Flippy quickly ushered you to hide but you filled with rage wanted to kill the General, despite it being Flippy's fault. You would of been happy if this mission had come to an end, you ran into the trees and wait just as the General came. You feel your self spiraling out of control, you felt like you we're being torn into other person, you were unaware of your eyes changing.

You let out a battle cry as you leaped right in front of the General as soon as they stopped by Sneaky and Kaboom's corpses. You both were struggling to push each other away, you layed a solid punch on him, repeating it three or four times. Until you heard the General's soldiers gasp, you looked away for a moment, big mistake, once your turned back he sliced your eyes so hard the fell out of your sockets, you scream in agony as he punched you off as you tumbled and crashing into a tree.

~Now~

You couldn't see anything, your heart pounded as you felt a foot on your back, you struggle but to no available as you felt a gun being pressed to your head.

"Goodnight, " The General said pulling the trigger and blasting all your brain everywhere.

It was dark for you, and it was lonely.

You walked around in the darkness, barley being able to see anything, until you saw a small glimpse of light, you started to walk towards it slowly. You some how knew that you needed to head that way as you picked up pave and started to run towards the light that seemed to be bigger. You had reached it, you found yourself sitting on something white and fluffy, you look and see you were on a cloud. You felt your eyes and didn't feel nothing but holes, but then..... How could you see? You could see so clearly, "Is this... Heaven? " You say aloud to yourself looking around at the glorious place in front of you.

"Yes, " a voice said from behind you, you turn to see, the one person you thought you would never see again.

Your eyes can't water but you felt like you wanted to cry,you raced over to Mouse Kaboom and knelt down in front of him, pulling him into a hug.

He lifted your face to see your lovely eyes he loved staring at were gone, anger made it's way inside of him seeing his beloved's eyes torn from her face. You on the other hand didn't care as you felt something above your head, a halo, you really were dead, but at least you could see him and have him in your afterlife.

Mouse Kaboom secretly glared down at the General who was now fight Flippy, he smirked when he saw Flippy/Fliqpy take him out.

He smiled knowing there was a special place in hell from him.

-------------------------------------

Bullshit I'm not crying you are...

Requested by RaquelGuerreroGimene