Mime x reader

Note: It's Date time,this one is short and from my other account-
Have a meme-

___________________________________________

You had met him plenty of times on the streets casually making others smile with his mime like goofiness.

You needed a smile in your life,he was cute and seemed to catch your eye everytime you walked to the grocery store or to the laundry mat.Of course,since he was a mime he wouldn't talk at all and only used sign language as a last resort when people couldn't understand him.

You knew it well.
You'd find yourself talking to him,most of the time it consisted of you rambling your mouth off about life while he would listen and sign language something back to you.That is if you payed attention.It took a while but eventually you finally found the courage to ask him out.You were shocked when he said yes,after all, others say a f/c husky wouldn't fit best with a deer,especially a talkative husky.

Surprisingly,the date started out fine,it was a night picnic under the moonlight and stars.

It felt so peaceful,but you couldn't help but talk the whole time,and that's what he loved about you.

How you were never afraid to speak your mind,it was especially adorable at how you forget you're actually talking to someone.He enjoyed listening to your voice,he hasn't used his in a long time and he feels comfortable not using it at all.Unlike many others who always strain to him about talking,you accepted that he wasn't going to speak any time soon.
"Oh my goodness!Was I talking too much again?Sorry it's just that I had to get that thought out of my chest and had forgotten about this lovely date you set up,it reminds me of the time-" You started talking up a storm again as he just sat and listened.It didn't bother him and it never would,the stories you told about family and adventures was very interesting and it got better everytime.

This date night was amazing.
And nothing could change that.