Spendid xToddler!Flyingsquirrel reader x Splendont (old)

Note: You are female, you don't mean to act Evil you are just a toddler who doesn't know better, and I'm sorry but your purple, cause ya no..... Doesn't red and blue make purple? Also this is my oc but with your name, no stealies ((random person steals anyway-)

Splendid and Splendont were at it again, fighting to see either who was better or just to try and get rid of the other.

They were so careless when they fought, crashing into everything and accidentally killing civilians. They were currently getting blows/punches on each other as they fell from the sky and crashed into a laboratory. The scientists were instantly killed, they continued to fight both having blood spill from some parts of there body. There blood fell into a chemical that spilled on the floor, the blood mixture seemed to react as it exploded causing the two to stop and shield themselves from the explosion. They looked at where it came from and just stood there shocked, there was a shadow that looks evil, its menacing gaze on them each. They both got into a fighting stance, but were very confused when a small purple squirrel stood there, her headband was half blue and half red. They both flew to each side of the little girl scratching there heads confused and curious, they were shocked when she started to float.

She then zipped behind Splendid and then Splendont, she then looked up at the sky, her ears twitched as she heard with her super hearing a ship passing by. She laughed almost evil like as her pupils dilate,she stares at the ship intensivley.

(How you look when you are about to do something evil)

Splendid and Splendont gasped when the young flying squirrel zoomed after the ship, they followed a few minutes after. When they got there they look suprised, the small squirrel was making growling noises, shaking the Ship as she suddenly at full speed and threw it at full force down to earth. She let out a deep none feminine scream.

The young squirrel seemed to grow in size three notches bigger than the two heros,Splendid and Splendont were suddenly sent flying back to earth when the toddler gave them both, with one fist, a punch.

The toddler zoomed down after them as she landed on a house and crushed it and everyone inside it.She shrunk down a notch when she hit a building and starting crying. Of course it was loud and the tears were like a bucket of water each, the two heros groaned as they stood up and saw the big crying infant. Both didn't know what to do, but they wanted to comfort her, as they were about help her, she saw a car zoom by and then her eyes dilated again as she stood up and chased after the car. Splendid and Splendont followed behind a bit concerned about what she was fin to do. They had lost her, they looked everywhere but to no avail, how could they loose something that big? Suddenly, that none feminine scream filled the air, only it sound really, really, really loud, so loud it shattered windows. They zoomed to the big city and stopped in the middle of the street, citizens were running as they pointed to a street, there was nothing at first but then loud stomping was heard as the toddler, landing on its feet making a big crater after it had jumped. she stormed down the street as big as ever, she almost reached the sky scraper. She was destroying everything, she seemed like a mad giant to the people but she was just lost, confused and scared, Splendid and Splendont moved just in time as her foot came crashing down. Splendid zoomed up to her face grabbing her attention, she stopped crying and she seemed happy to see him as she slowly followed him. Splendont had an idea, it was going to be painful for her but he had to, he quickly yelled for Splendid to lead her to the country side.

Splendid did just that as he led her there, Splendont got there before them as he had a long rope ready to trip her, the toddler fell for it toppling over as she then crashed into some pointy hills and into a windmill, it stabbed her arm, going all the way through as she screamed.

Tears streamed down her face as she pulled it out and tossed it, she fell on her bottom crying as she started to shrink until she was back to normal size.

She held her now snapped in half, only dangling by a vein, arm as she cried Splendid was about to hit Splendont for the windmill breaking her arm. Splendont dodged as he picked up the infant, she screamed crying as her arm fell fully off leaving bone and flesh sticking out.They wrapped her would up and were now just sitting on the hill, the toddler, who they decided to name Y/n, was licking a lolipop. They were debating on weither to give her orphanage, but they couldn't, they were actually found of her........ Aaaaand because the orphanage wouldn't last a day with her.

They thought the best thing to do was to keep her and train her,each taking a turn, and oh boy were they in for a treat......